Here's a quick little recipe for those snowy winter days. We decided to have a little fun and put our own spin on your traditional snow cream recipe. Here's what we did:
- Bring 1 cup milk to a boil.
- Reduce heat, then stir in 1/4 cup Chad's Chai and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then pour through a strainer.
- Put in the freezer to chill.
- Once chilled, mix with 5 cups fresh snow.
And that's it! If you want a little extra creaminess, simply add a splash of cream or half & half. And if you're of age, try with some whiskey or rum. So get cozy and enjoy a chai-spiced-snow-day!